Workshops "Forest in a Jar"
Who are our workshops for?
• For everyone regardless of age
• Perfect for children as a nature lesson
• An inspiring idea to spend an evening with friends or a bachelorette party
• They can be an interesting change for a company meeting, which can also be conducted in English
• It's the perfect gift for your loved one
You can organize workshops in your company or anywhere indicated by the customer. In this case, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
What, among other things, will you learn at the workshop?
• What are forests in a jar and what plants can be used in them
• How to create forest compositions in a jar
• How to care for "the forest in a jar"
• You will learn some of our techniques how to reduce the risk and how to deal with mold in a jar
What will you receive at the workshops:
• accessories for building a forest in glass
• elements of the composition such as: jar, drainage, plants, decorative stones, moss, etc.
• the necessary knowledge and practical advice during the performance of the composition
• each participant receives a jar made by himself
• water and snacks
The cost of participation in the workshop
The price of the workshop depends on the composition you choose, which you want to do at the workshop. Training takes place in groups of 10 people. There is a possibility to organize workshops for a larger number of participants. For larger groups, the cost of training is determined individually.
The duration of the workshops
The workshops last about 1.5 hours and consist of two parts. The first part is a theoretical introduction about 20-30 minutes, the second part is the practical implementation of your own composition. The duration of the training is not rigidly defined and depends only on the inquisitiveness of the participants :).