In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter "RODO"), we provide the following information.
1. Personal data controller data
The co-administrators of the personal data processed on the Website and through its functionality are: "Create4You Piotr Krysiak" in Tarnow Podgórny at ul. 23 pazdziernika 74, NIP: 666-205-47-07, REGON:302839329.
2. Responsibility of the Joint Administrators
The joint controllers have agreed that they are equally responsible for fulfilling the obligations arising from the provisions of RODO.
3. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Email address: email@example.com , telephone no: 48 796337340
4. Purposes of personal data processing and legal basis
We process personal data:
1) on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO to the extent that you have given your consent when booking a place on a service, when corresponding on the terms of service or obtaining other information (freely given consent through explicit affirmative action), when sending a request via the contact form and when signing up for the Newsletter;
2) On the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO in order to conclude and perform an agreement, including a contract for the provision of training services, a contract for electronic services and purchases on the growitbox.com platform;
3) on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the controller:
(a) if you are enrolling for services within a Non-public Continuing Education Institution (Education Law of 14 December 2016. - art. 30a pt. 1 and Ordinance of the Minister of National Education of 18 August 2017 on Continuing Education in non-school forms § 21(5)(1) and Annex No. 5 to the Ordinance),
b) if we receive payments from you (the Act of 11 March 2004 on Value Added Tax - Article 106b, Article 106e);
4) on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO i.e. the legally justified interest of the controller or third parties.
5. Categories of personal data processed
We process the following categories of personal data: first name, last name, home and correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number, date and place of birth, industry of employment, PESEL, bank account number, if you make a payment by traditional transfer
6. Information on recipients of personal data
Data may be transferred to entities processing them on our behalf, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract or the handling of the request, in a manner not exceeding our instructions, companies intermediating in the ordering of courier services, our employees, accountants and lawyers, IT companies, a hosting company, a company dealing with the destruction of secret documents and data carriers, Pay Pro S.A. if you make payments online, banks
7. Information about the intention to transfer personal data to a recipient in a third country
Personal data will be transferred to a third country that belongs to the Privacy Shiled program (Privacy Shield).
8. Period of storage of personal data
Data will be stored:
1) for purposes based on consent until you withdraw your consent,
2) for purposes based on legitimate interests until you object or the statute of limitations for claims,
3) for purposes based on law, for the time indicated in the law
9. Legitimate interests of the Administrator or third parties
The legitimate interests of the administrator or third parties are:
1) to secure information and evidence, in case of the need to assert or defend against claims,
2) The possibility to establish contact and exchange information and data in connection with the conclusion and performance of contracts.
10. Information on the rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to:
1) access to his/her data and to receive a copy thereof,
2) rectify (amend) his/her data,
3) erasure, limitation or objection to the processing of his/her data,
4) data portability,
5) lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
11. Information about the right to lodge an objection
Where processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest of the controller, the data subject shall have the right to object, in which case we shall no longer process the data for that purpose unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
12. Information about the right to withdraw consent
Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
13. Information about your right to complain
If we are found to be processing data in breach of the law, the data subject may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
14. Source of data
The data comes from the data subject or a third party (i.e. a person enrolling the data subject for a training course or performing a purchase on the growitbox.com platform) acting in the interest of the data subject (training participant). Provision of data is voluntary for purposes based on consent, in other respects it is a condition for the conclusion and performance of a contract, provision of services, delivery of goods and execution of an order.
15. Information on profiling
We do not use personal data to make decisions in an automated manner (we do not profile).