Set of 31cm white ivy with a red fiton cherry pebble
Creating your own DIY forest in a jar does not have to be so difficult! Building your own small ecosystem is great fun for the whole family and a very practical form of learning for the youngest as you care for your little forest
The security policy described in the Privacy Protection section.
Delivery time 1-5 business days. More information in the regulations.
The refund rules described in § 5 of the store regulations.
What is a forest in a jar?
This can be described as a small, living microworld enclosed in a glass space, which is a unique decoration.
According to assumptions, the forest in the jar is a small ecosystem, so we do not have to deal with it completely. Thanks to the fact that we create a closed ecosystem, we do not need to water our jar:).
Is it difficult to care for a forest in a jar?
The forest in the jar does not require us to take great care, because the closed jar has its own inner life. The water has a closed circuit, is absorbed by the roots and released during evaporation and returns to the ground through condensation.
Where is the best place for our jar?
The jar does not like to be in full sun, it should stand in the shade or in partial shade.
In the box you will find:
- Jar with dimensions: height: 31cm, width: 26cm, hole diameter: 14cm
- Cherry boulder - 0.5 kg pack
- Keramzite -1 Lint drainage
- Specially prepared mixture of soil for plant compositions in jars, vases - 3 liters
- Active carbon - 30g
- Sand - 0.5 kg
- Ivy header yellow and red fitonia
- Live moss (1pc) - grown in special conditions , making it free of pesticides, and also has no residual forest cover, insects or worms.
- Cork cover
How to build your small forest in a jar?
Nothing easier! We will provide detailed instructions with the kit - how to build your forest in the jar
Here are some of the most important rules for growing plants in closed containers:
- Control of disturbing phenomena that occur inside the container, such as the appearance of mold, pests or fungal diseases
- Watering and humidity control
- If necessary, sprinkling of plants, in particular moss
- Choosing the right place for your composition
- Paying special attention to plant care during flowering
The received goods may slightly differ from the one placed in the pictorial picture, this is due to the fact that each plant has its own individual shape and color of leaves.
Please check your package carefully in the presence of the courier if all items in the package are undamaged. In particular, please pay attention to the glass jars. In the case of damage found, please file a damage report in the presence of the courier.
- 31 cm
- Roślina 1
- Roślina 2
- Roślina 3
- 0,5 kg
- 3 l
- Węgiel aktywny
- 30 g
- 1 l
- Kamienie ozdobne
- Otoczak cherry